[ANN] Data Tree 0.9.8 beta

Steve Checkley steve at theworcestersource.com
Mon Nov 2 07:59:07 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've recently been beavering away on my Data Tree library for RunRev,
which is a control that delivers platform compliant tree views for the
Mac and Windows. With this latest version of the beta, I think that
I'm not too far from launch.

The aim is to make great looking trees that adjust their appearances
when deployed to both the Mac and to Windows, yet be as easy as
possible to work with. With the feedback that I've been receiving over
the last month or so, I think I'm achieving that. The library comes
with a help manual stack, showcasing what you can do with it.

If you would like to try out the latest beta, you can find a download
on the Downloads page of my site, www.theworcestersource.com . There
is no longer any need to register with the site first.

Best wishes,

Steve
www.theworcestersource.com