on-Rev and use-Rev

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:24:48 EDT 2009

Oh Dear, Oh Dear: Mark!

When will you realise that time is relative.  :)

While I'm here I was wondering whether I should 'bung'
all the original stacks from which I have built standalones
for my EFL school on a CD to "throw around" at the
Edinburgh conference.

In the great scheme of things they are probably not worth
all that much, but maybe somebody might find something
vaguely useful.

If the answer is YES, should I burn 5 or 50 ????  Ideas???