[On-Rev] Webdisk not reliable; irev as a table constructor

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sat May 30 12:56:30 EDT 2009

I tempted to make some modifications to my "medard" On-Rev web site with
the Web Disk ... to transfer a "sub-site" to another directory, i.e. to
put "pensées", which contain shots of pansies, to the "photos" directory

The result was very strange: the folder are transferred -- but emptied,
and prefixed par "pensees", and the original leaved in their places, but
likewise emptied.

So, I returned to the "On-Rev" desktop app, and made some cleaning ;->

====

Second, after succeeding in making a slideshow "a la Sarah", I tried to
use irev as a table constructor -- mimicking by script the traditional
html structure of a table :-)

You can see it here:

http://medard.on-rev.com/photos/pensees/index.irev

Dom, AKA Medard