on-Rev and use-Rev

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat May 30 03:57:48 EDT 2009

Mark,

> This is another of those threads that pop up every few months or so.
> While I certainly agree and add my "me too" to the list, I seriously
> doubt that anyone in the mothership cares. Or pays any attention to
> these threads at all.

I too would prefer to receive all forum posts in email, or more ideally a
gateway for newsgroup readers. It's something we have discussed and put on
our "to do" list for some time in the future. Unfortunately, our human
bandwidth right now is dedicated to the upcoming RunRevLive developer
conference and launch of Rev 4 on Sept 1.

Please do not assume that the "mothership" does not notice or care -- we use
these services as much as you do.

- Bill