on-Rev updates.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri May 29 19:31:04 EDT 2009

In a different thread, I (Alex Tweedly) wrote:
> Yeah, but forums are horrible.

In support of this claim/opinion, I should mention that I have found
around 6 threads on 2 (or 3) sub-forums the topic of "how to do file
uploads".

Two of them actually give a solution (even if only temporary until a
real solution is available).

But the most interesting one was from Ben on 17th April saying
> There isn't yet any support for multipart/form-data encoding for forms
> in irev scripts. The irev engine is currently at an alpha stage and so
> this functionality has not yet been built in. However, it will be
> supported soon.
soon ?  Been 6 weeks now, any idea when this support will be added ?

In general, it's been 5 weeks since the last update to the onrev client.
Any chance of an update soon ?
Or of a schedule for when there might be one ?

I'm tempted to write various tiny tools to make the onrev client easier,
or better, to use - but don't want to do that if a new update (which
might or might not do the same) is just about to appear.

Thanks
-- Alex.