Passwords in standalone settings not working

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 29 13:20:52 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Yes, you seem to be right. I've heard from others that this bug is
pretty old. I really wonder why high-risk security-related bugs like
these haven't been taken care of yet. Should be the first thing in the
next version, in my opinion. No one wants to see his project opened up
and redistributed by some high-school teenager who thinks to be smart
and lose all of his or her investments.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille