Contracted menuBar question

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri May 29 10:46:29 EDT 2009

Today I finished the Rev version of my HC development gadget, and uploaded
to revOnLine. It is a stack that tracks and sets properties in other stacks,
useful especially at the beginning of a project. New and improved.

But when I have the stack in front, its menu reduces to "File", "Edit" and
"Help", with all menuItems disabled. I never touched the menubar in this
stack. All other stacks show the full default menubar (or the ones I made for
them).

For the stack in question, clicking anywhere in the rev toolbar brings back
the full suite of menus; I have to do this every time I want to do
somehing, for example, to save it.

I show nothing in the menuBuilder. It is typical of a new stack.

It has to be something simple. As usual. Thanks in advance.

Craig Newman