On-Rev testing - opinion poll

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu May 28 13:07:48 EDT 2009

I too agree that revolution coding on the web or on the desktop
belongs here on the use revolution list.

I didn't use the Rev CGI possibilities but was glad to read through
all of the posts here so I could stay on top of what is possible using
revolution. Some of us don't use quicktime or other unique features
yet when we finally do use them this list is the place to search for
help or solutions.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html