crash on a single machine

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 28 10:46:11 EDT 2009

On 5/28/09 4:39 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

* IS this a SINGLE your user who have 10.4.11?
    or exists other?

* so from CD the application and DB is copied to HDD?
    with Vstudio user can try open db and REINDEX it.
    also Diagnose. You can explain easy 2 steps todo,
    If needed free serials for Vstudio you can get on our site
    after login

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin