data grid hilite of checkbox

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed May 27 10:05:40 EDT 2009

On May 27, 2009, at 9:52 AM, jim sims wrote:

> in my Data Grid table I have:
> text fld - option btn - checkbox - checkbox in each row.
>
> I've been able to get the hilitedline, the text in the line, and the
> menuhistory of the option btn.
>
> But I have not read anywhere how one gets the hilite of a checkbox.
>
> Is it similar to how one gets the menuhistory of the option btn?

The code should be the same except that you just store the hilite of
the checkbox when the user clicks on it. You probably followed the
instructions in the lesson "How Can I Store An Option Menu Value When
The User Makes a Selection?":

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3836-How-Can-I-Store-An-Option-Menu-Value-When-The-User-Makes-a-Selection-

Just modify FillInData to set the hilite of the checkbox and instead
of calling SetDataOfIndex in menuPick call it in mouseUp.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems