Starbattle.rev?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat May 23 21:52:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In going through my old stacks I had used in my class years back, I came
across this stack that is not mine.  It kinda looks like Asteroids, if I'm
remembering asteroids correctly.  Black background, white line-based
thingies/shapes coming at you that you're supposed to shoot...

A couple of people on the forums want game examples but I'm loathe to give
out something that's not mine... I don't remember even how I acquired this
stack altho' I do remember asking for some FPS examples I could share with
students *only* and that might be how I acquired it.

Can anyone claim ownership of this stack and let me know if I can pass it
along?

Thanks!

Judy