[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat May 23 11:59:04 EDT 2009

Jacque,

> This was the default location where JaguarPC put them, and I assume is how
> it needs to be set up.

It's the default location but it does *not* need to be that way whatsoever
and both will work just fine.

In fact, there is an issue where putting it within the public_html folder
will enable anyone to browse to

http://user.on-rev.com/mydomain.com/

or indeed, http://domain1.com/domain2.com

and see the other, unrelated site, which I do not find desirable. This is
why I put separate domains at the root. It prevents anyone from seeing the
content unless they navigate to the intended domain.