[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:21:14 EDT 2009

> Suppose you want to eventually host mydomain.com with on-Rev:
>
> 1) Create a subdomain, mydomain.user.on-rev.com
> 2) Point it to a folder, mydomain, in your account
> 3) Test away
> 4) When you're satisfied, point your nameservers for mydomain.com to on-Rev
> 5) Create an add-on domain, mydomain.com
> 5) Point it to the mydomain folder

Thanks for this Bill. I just have one more question:
I have troz.on-rev.com and when I FTP to the root folder, I see
various folders: public_html, public_ftp, mail etc.
My on-rev test web site files are all in the public_html folder.
So if I want to transfer my troz.net domain, is it all contained in a
sub-folder inside the public_html folder, or does it get a root folder
of it's own?

Maybe the best thing would be to swap around so that all the troz.net
files where in public_html and I had a sub-domain, say
tests.troz.on-rev.com, which was in a sub-folder.

Cheers,
Sarah