dgText and dgData of DataGrid

Nhan, Tran Thi Thanh nhan.tran at rmit.edu.vn
Fri May 22 00:22:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have one button and one data grid "abc" with style "table". Below is
script of button. When I click on button, the datagrid "abc" doesn't
display any thing. Some one help me please? I have already tried for
both "set the dgText[true] of group "abc" to temp" and  "set the dgData
of group "abc" to temp"

Repeat with tProgItem = 1 to 10

      put "A" into temp[tProgItem]["Program"]

      put "B" into temp[tProgItem]["Program Name"]

      put "C" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Appls"]

      put "D" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Cond"]

      put "D" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Direct Entries"]

End Repeat

set the dgText[true] of group "abc" to temp

--   set the dgData of group "abc" to temp

Regards,

Nhan