On-Rev Signup

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 21 21:59:47 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>> Come on, you know full well that Oz is a day ahead of the US. Even your own
>> on-Rev site, at the bottom,  shows that your time is 15 hrs ahead of Texas
>> time, so it can't be latency because your messages arrive at your computer
>> before they've even arrived at the Texas servers. I assume it's difficult
>> sending your messages 'back to the future'. Maybe that's why the Rev servers
>> are in Texas, I notice the Delorean factory is there:
>
> I would tell you all tomorrow's lottery numbers, but that would be wrong....

I'd be happy if you'd just tell me what kind of day I will have tomorrow.

I used Mark Waddingham's handy-dandy irev world clock (see latest RevUp)
and found out you posted sometime between 6 and 7 AM tomorrow. What kind
of programmer are you, anyway? Don't you know you aren't supposed to
wake up till noon?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com