Data grid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu May 21 14:59:27 EDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> I want to set the header names on the fly  it works on one and on
> one it
> only works if I delete all the col names first and then the second
> time it
> no longer works.

I haven't been able to reproduce what you are seeing yet. I played
around with setting the dgColumnLabel[pColumn] of the data grid and
always had expected results - column label was drawn with the value I
set. Can you share some code that shows what you are doing, what you
expected to see and what you are actually seeing?

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems