On-Rev Signup

Kay C Lan lan.kc.onrev at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:24:54 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Hi Guys,
>
> Not a guy, but having my say anyway :-)

Typical female ;-) Then again, uses a Mac and speaks fluent Rev - not so
typical after all ;-)

> > What about the delay going from the U.S. and back?
> > What's the latency?
>
> Hah! Try being in Australia before complaining about latency!!!

Come on, you know full well that Oz is a day ahead of the US. Even your own
on-Rev site, at the bottom,  shows that your time is 15 hrs ahead of Texas
time, so it can't be latency because your messages arrive at your computer
before they've even arrived at the Texas servers. I assume it's difficult
sending your messages 'back to the future'. Maybe that's why the Rev servers
are in Texas, I notice the Delorean factory is there:

http://www.delorean.com/

I love that movie ;-)