Decorations

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 20 12:23:59 EDT 2009

Hi Hershel,

I created a standalone with two buttons. One button sets the
decorations to "title,menu,minimize" and the other to "menu,minimize".
Both buttons work as expected.

If I set the decorations before creating the standalone, the stack
appears with the menu, title and minimise box enabled, while the close
box and maximise box are disabled. This is works as expected, too.

Is there anything special about your stack, which might affect
decorations? Perhaps you have the style set the modal? (Actually, I
just tested it and if you set the stack style to modal, the menu title
and minimise box don't appear at all, but there might be something
similar affecting the decorations).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille