Arrays

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:07:32 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
> Tom-
>
> Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 9:04:06 AM, you wrote:
>
>> If someone could show me how to do this, then I could employ it
>> everywhere and my flat database would be screamin' fast and I would
>> stay in Revolution.
>
> filter tVariable with "Elliot and Cooper Roads*"

Just remember that you need to use * to indicate to the filter command
that you will accept lines with more than just "Elliot and Cooper
Roads".

filter tVariable with "Elliot and Cooper Roads" gives only the lines
with no data except "Elliot and Cooper Roads".
filter tVariable with "Elliot and Cooper Roads*" gives only the lines
that start with "Elliot and Cooper Roads".
filter tVariable with "*Elliot and Cooper Roads*" gives all the lines
containing "Elliot and Cooper Roads".

Cheers,
Sarah