Skinning problems in Windows

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Tue May 19 16:59:42 EDT 2009

http://www.librarytools.com/aol/circledashboard.png

http://www.librarytools.com/aol/simple.zip

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?? I'm following the instructions in the docs on how to "skin" a Revolution app.? It works on my Mac, but when I try to take the same Rev app and run it in Windows XP, all I get is a grey rectangle instead of the shaped application with the image.

I'm trying to take the "circledashboard.png" file above and make a Windows app that uses it's shape.

My attempt, which works on my Mac is simple.zip.? I've tried everything I can think of - - - interlaced PNG's, non-interlaced PNG's, 8-bit, 24-bit - - - nothing seems to work.