OT: Increasing the volume in a movie clip

Jerry J jhj at jhj.com
Tue May 19 15:03:54 EDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 8:14 AM, stephen barncard wrote:

> Some subscribers here that switched from digest to get-every-email
> mode
> seemed happier with the decision. Digest doesn't really organize, it
> seems
> to just confuse, and doesn't let one participate in ongoing
> discussions very
> well.

I am one of those. I guess when I started with email lists, I somehow
thought it was important to keep the number of emails down. Why, I
don't know. Maybe I didn't feel like figuring out how to automatically
put all the rev emails in a folder in Mail (which is totally easy to
do). An unexpected benefit is that I often remember *who* posted a
tasty tidbit, rather than when. For example if I remember that Andre
Garzia said something clever  about something (not unusual), its much
easier to find now (except until last week all I have is digests). As
Mark Wieder said, *really* glad I switched.

-- Jerry Jensen