OT: Increasing the volume in a movie clip

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue May 19 11:14:16 EDT 2009

Quicktime Pro is very useful and a recommended tool for anyone working with
video. It's a well-spent $30 but often bundled with Apple software like
Final Cut or Logic. You can edit and insert edit audio, video and text
tracks in QTP.   Good for stringing together several help videos, say, shot
in a lower-quality format. iMovie can't do that - it has to upsample
everything to SD format, huge intermediate files, rendering.

Some subscribers here that switched from digest to get-every-email mode
seemed happier with the decision. Digest doesn't really organize, it seems
to just confuse, and doesn't let one participate in ongoing discussions very
well.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com