Arrays instead of Sql

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue May 19 04:48:53 EDT 2009

Tom,

sort the data in variable instead of field using field only to display
results, not for the data processing, or at least lock screen before
sorting and then unlock screen. This will be much faster.

When putting data into field again lock screen and unlock afterwards.
This will prevent field trying (slowwwly) to display its contents while
these are being loaded into it.

Viktoras