Data Grid Comment

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Mon May 18 21:06:40 EDT 2009

The Data Grid is fantastic.
I just used two data grid tables in my recent project and it worked like a
charm.
I created Stand Alone versions for Mac and Win and have made them
available one of my web sites four our  customer access.
If you are interested, see
http://www.firstclass.com/~slynch/FOV13-0025D13D/?OpenItemURL=S04E88F59-04E88F59
I have a short video that showcases the utility.

One of my jobs in the company I work for is to create end user utilities
that can assist to maximize their investment in our product.  Until Data
Grids, I used one of the various table methods and subroutines that were
available to manage data in a table grid.  Functional, but less than
professional.
Now, with Data Grids, the sky is the limit.
Trevor's work is nothing less than spectacular, and his responses to the
list are phenomenal.
His documentation is quite thorough, but Data Grids are so new and dare I
say different, that those of us who do not code in Revolution 7/24 often
have a hard time trying to determine how to get the most out of this
solution.
What I really like is the Question/Answer way in which the documentation
is set up.  This is very helpful.

A question for Trevor.  As you answer questions in this forum, do you add
the question to your online documentation?

If not, it would be really nice if someone could build an FAQ of all of
the questions that are being answered.
I really like reading the responses and trying to file them away somewhere
as I know that I will have the same question some time.

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.