On-Rev Signup

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:46:37 EDT 2009

I use Pingdom.com to monitor all of my website accounts (as well as my
home connection) and the on-rev service is actually pretty speedy. Its
got an average access time of 135 ms versus my main business account's
587ms and on the other extreme is my home connection which is 87ms.

Except for the 40 minute outage on 12 May, availability has been 100 percent.

If you need to know how well your websites are performing, you should
give a look at pingdom's service!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911