Data grid

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Sun May 17 19:49:53 EDT 2009

First of all Thanks, I realize that if the dgText is set when a columns
visibility is set to false then I can NOT get the text of that cell or
column, is that the way it supposed to be?
In other words I have to..
set the dgColumnIsVisible[column_name] of group "lst_fld"  to true
Then set the dgText of group "data grid"
set the dgColumnIsVisible[column_name] of group "lst_fld"  to false
Other wise it doesn't pick up the text of that column or fld.

Thanks, Hershel