OT: Gender and spam

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 12:44:37 EDT 2009

Lovely - I'm away for a few days, and I seem to have undergone a gender re-alignment and my quartam.com spam-filter has gone berserk :-)

For those who are wondering about my first name, it's the Dutch/Flemish equivalent of "John" and the English word I can find that matches the pronunciation is "yawn" - which, I guess, is boring enough to fit my profile of being a developer of accounting and order processing applications *grin*.

You can also imagine the relief oy my partner's parents the first time I met them after they saw my name in writing - their daughter hadn't turned into a full-time lesbian after all...

Returning to more serious matters - if you've also suffered from the overactive spam-filter, do not hesitate to resend your email with CC to: janschenkel AT yahoo DOT com

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====