Synchronous scrolling Solved

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri May 15 17:28:40 EDT 2009

I agree, it works in this case exactly like that - and I really don't
dislike groups. But they are a construct, as you say. For example, Colin
suggested that I hide the borders of the fields before grouping them. This is good,
but it is also necessary to set the border width to 0, or an irksome little
top border remnant appears when the fields are scrolled to the top.

No biggie, and half the fun is getting there. I will check out the URL you
sent me, and thanks. But can it run faster than my own utterly basic script,
which just traps the message and sets a few scrolls to an index scroll?

Craig Newman