Gender [was: Re: Cancel a repeat with a button]

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Fri May 15 13:00:48 EDT 2009

How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com> on May 15, 2009 at
8:54 AM -0700 wrote:
>As if the bank looks at signatures any more!  Several years ago (at a
>previous
>employer), 92 payroll checks were sent out WITHOUT any signature at all.
>(I know, different than an endorsement, but still)
>
>Out of 92 employees, there were 8 different banks involved and one "check
>cashing" service...
>
>The number of checks refused... ZERO!

Last week I went to the bank to deposit a small cheque from my mother that
she gave me for a birthday gift.  She forgot to date it.  The bank teller
refused it and I said, I will just date it.  She said that would be
forgery and that I had to get my mother to date it.
I didn't want to argue so I went out to my car.  Got a pen and dated the
cheque an then went to an ATM and deposited it:)

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.