Gender [was: Re: Cancel a repeat with a button]

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Fri May 15 11:54:06 EDT 2009

> hehehe -- I've been forging my husband's signature on his paychecks for so

> long now that if he ever had to deposit his own I don't think they'd be
> accepted!  Our names are NOT similar...  Ditto for the IR... er...

As if the bank looks at signatures any more!  Several years ago (at a
previous
employer), 92 payroll checks were sent out WITHOUT any signature at all.
(I know, different than an endorsement, but still)

Out of 92 employees, there were 8 different banks involved and one "check
cashing" service...

The number of checks refused... ZERO!

Now that is funny/scary!

BA