"Activity" message ?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 15 09:45:17 EDT 2009

Hi  Prof:

Just putting an on keydown and on mouseDown handler in the stack
script will be triggered if the mouse is clicked or any key is
pressed. How you handle that and what else you might want to do, other
than a simple beep is up to you. Obviously, this will necessitate some
caution to prevent blockage of performance. Or am I missing something?

Joe Wilkins

On May 15, 2009, at 6:30 AM, Jacques Hausser wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm looking for a general "activity" message sent each time an user
> performs any action (both with keyboard and mouse). Does that
> exist ? I didn't find anything convincing in the dictionnary... I
> want to avoid to pass every message and trap them farther down in
> the message path.
>
> Thanks in advance for any idea
>
> Jacques

> Prof. Jacques Hausser