Ann: JPEGCompress 2.9.5 Beta

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 15 09:24:23 EDT 2009

Thanks Joe.  I'm planning on adding the "Undo" feature to version 3.0,
which is next in the works.  At this point I wanted to get the Mac and
Linux versions out there, and to update JPEGCompress for Vista and
Windows 7 (which I still have to download... probably today).

Thank you for your input.  I appreciate it very much!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/