Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Thu May 14 20:09:28 EDT 2009

Written by J. Landman Gay on Thu May 14, 2009 - 10:56 AM CDT

It isn't exactly what you're asking about, but try opening the Message
Watcher and keep an eye out for any commands that open stacks.
<<<

I watched the Message Watcher and didn't see anything unusual about
other stacks opening, which they did again.
I will make an entry in the RunRev bug system. I will ask for a utility
that watches all behind the scene actions. Maybe they have this type of
software that will report to them.

Oh that reminds me, isn't there a setting for this that captures all
events to a file?
Can someone tell me where that is?

--
Regards,