Gender [was: Re: Cancel a repeat with a button]

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Thu May 14 16:45:08 EDT 2009

Devin Asay wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what did Eric think they should be called?

I just looked for the emails and they are too old and in some archive
somewhere. But that was my first comeback to him and, as I recall, he
ignored the question and his reply was to just be "precise" and use either
command or function. ;-)

Precision, "ergonomics" (he was actually an architect by trade and loved all
of the arts and "presentation" and pleasing "form") and code elegance (which
to him meant very modular and highest efficiency in terms of speed or
cycles) were just a few of his major focal points.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini