Copy files between servers

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:11:20 EDT 2009

I think the umask environment variable is what you need on the Unix
side of things.

http://www.tech-faq.com/umask.shtml

Although since the mounted folder is actually a smb/cifs share, there
may be other issues that complicate things.  You may need to work with
the Windows permissions instead/as well.

Bernard