Scripting competition

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 14 12:37:14 EDT 2009

I keep forgetting integer limits, not that I do much math in my
projects. Most of my math stuff was done as exercise in lisp or scheme
where I had no such problems.

Now that I am aware (Again) of such limits, I look forward for the
next competition, this time, my code will not overflow! (it will
indeed run so slowly that your clothes will come out of fashion by the
time it ends, but it will run)

:D