[OT] Not just because

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu May 14 05:01:53 EDT 2009

Hiya,

Good point on the other languages, but in the 'use' cases I want to
cover (clients that want something similar to Rev/On-Rev without the
same expenditure) then RunBASIC seemed to cover similar ground. I
have trawled their forums and was wondering if anyone here had
experience of it.

The language aspect, as in simple and 'clear' is also a factor.
Pyhton was looked at, but the standalone generation in something like
dabodev.com (another candidate looked at) is still not feature or
platform complete.

Your mention of 3rd party support triggered a thought: What would it
take to create a Rev plugin ('connector') to handle foreign language
libraries?

Cheers,

Luis.