[OT] Politics and Programming

Stephen Cox stephen at networkxfla.com
Wed May 13 10:54:04 EDT 2009

No it's laziness. Windows is like 90% of the market. It's a pretty safe bet
that your customer will be running Windows. So companies IT departments were
lazy and wrote for IE only. Stupid, I know. It's the is the old way of
thinking. And it's changed.

With phones, the mac, and netbooks (running linux) on the rise companies are
scrambling to represent. Frankly any company that was stupid enough to
develop for IE only deserves what they get. The Bank of Scotland should lose
your business.