Datagrid data to text file

Fredrik Andersson fredrik at morbug.se
Wed May 13 02:26:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is my own newbie solution. Looping through the array I'm
afraid ;)  You can probably use the Split/Convert commands (or other
means) to do it a lot more efficiently.

ON mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
     put empty into tData
     put the dgData of group "DataGrid List" into theDataA
     REPEAT WITH i = 1 to the number of lines in the keys of theDataA
         put  theDataA[i]["Ägr"] & ";" & theDataA[i]["Dnr"] & ";" &
theDataA[i]["Pnr"] & ";" & theDataA[i]["Namn"] & ";" & theDataA[i]
["Påbörjad"] & ";" & theDataA[i]["Avslutad"] & ";" & theDataA[i]
["Text"] & ";" & theDataA[i]["Dagbok"]  into  tLine

     END repeat

     put tData into URL("file:" & fld "sökväg" & fld "opid")

END mouseUp

Regards,

Fredrik