Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed May 13 00:48:02 EDT 2009

Written by J. Landman Gay on Tue May 12, 2009 - 11:28 PM CDT

The stacks may not have their destroystack property set to true. If
destroystack is false (which is Rev's default) the stack is not active
and not in the message path, but it isn't really closed either. It
remains in RAM and I think the app browser still sees it.
<<<

Hi Jacque,
In it I mention that the other stacks are opened with the stack I select to
open.
All this from once opening RunRev, and then selecting the File/Open Stack...
menu option.
And these 'other' stacks are in different folders, not all in the one place.
I've looked at the Main Stack property of the Inspector and none are related
to one another.

--
Regards,
Mark Stuart