OT Re: Newbie... Strict Compilation mode (and fruit)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:17:54 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot restrain myself

> they should
> be working overtime to set the masses free:
> something they are certainly not doing by pumping buckets
> of money into the "People's Republic" of China - the
> PEOPLE being the last to see any of the money or
> the benefits it could bring.

> If you don't like my right-wing politics,
> reply in a civilised fashion.  :)

It's not that I don't like our right-wing politics, or that I can't be
civilised....but......Ahhhhg I must restrain myself......this is such a
divisive topic and this List is not the place.

Now press the Send button and go and read another Post.... move on there's
nothing to Post here....