LibURL Puzzlement : unpuzzled!

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Tue May 12 17:44:00 EDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Jim Bufalini wrote:

> It's as simple as:

> into
> myDirVar
>
> NLST or LIST first will determine if you get just the file and
> directory
> names or the long form. This persists beyond the handler, so set it
> back at
> the end of your handler.
>
> Make sure you path ends with "/" and not a file name or the same
> command
> will retrieve a file. With slash it gives you a directory, if the
> directory
> exists. Otherwise and error in *the result*.

Thanks Jim (& Richard).

I got it to go! At first, I tried as you suggested to no avail. But
then I checked the result to find a message there re previous
operation not being completed. I reset all and viola! a list of files!

Now to descend into the details...

Thanks again,

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.