uncomment short cut don't work on my mac

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue May 12 11:39:51 EDT 2009

Hello Reinhold,

On May 12, 2009, at 5:35 AM, Reinhold Venzl-Schubert wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Since Rev 3.0 the uncomment shortcut do not works on my mac.
> With "apple" "-" I can comment a line in my script.
> But "apple" "shift" "_" strikes.
> I have to grab my mouse and click at the menu.
>
> Do anybody knows help?

This was a bug in early 3.0 releases. It has been fixed, but to make
it work again on your Rev installation you will have to reset the
preferences for the script editor. Just go to the Script Editor
Preference panel and click Reset Preferences to Defaults. That should
fix it.

However, I have noticed that if you change your default comment
character to '#' the above fix does not work. I had to change back to
-- for the keyboard shortcuts to work again.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University