update to the Simple CMS for On-Rev

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue May 12 04:37:13 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,

I am in the process of making some huge improvements to the Simple
CMS. I've coined a simple module system and I am building an admin
interface. The module system is half working already (sans the admin
part) and two modules are bundled: a guestbook and a google analytics
module (Gotta Track'Em All).

The new module system is very straight forward and easy to use, I
think this can be the base of some really nice things!

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/cms.irev

As a bonus, by downloading this you receive some FREE stuff such as a
simple prefs system for On-Rev and a preview of the RevOnRockets
include for On-Rev with support for FILE UPLOADS and other cool stuff
such as a unified array object to hold your server info, get and post
variables and file uploads... all there! Have I mention it has
redirect routines and other nice stuff?

and yes, it is all free.

andre