OT Re: Newbie... Strict Compilation mode (and fruit)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:51:02 EDT 2009

I cannot restrain myself from pointing out that
communism is as communism does; as Bulgaria
is a living monument to communism and its
knock-on effects.

Why bother to invest a little extra money in an
electrical generator, reduce the profit margin
slightly, end up with a better end-product
(so, maybe more sell) when you have no
personal stake in the enterprise?

Lovely America (USA) exploiting the masses
elsewhere - when, to turn the
revolutionary stuff on its head - they should
be working overtime to set the masses free:
something they are certainly not doing by pumping buckets
of money into the "People's Republic" of China - the
PEOPLE being the last to see any of the money or
the benefits it could bring.

If you don't like my right-wing politics,
reply in a civilised fashion.  :)