Combobox filled from database

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon May 11 12:19:11 EDT 2009

Only on Mac. Windows shows a scrollbar for both.... So if you use the
built-in controls you'll have to choose between the untidy screen
presentation of a long list, or the potential for someone to enter arbitrary
data into the box that is not part of the index.

Either way the two script lines I supplied will work.

You might consider building a custom control using parent scripts, which
could solve both issues of the appearance and the indexing. (You could even
implement keyboard support.)

news:23481063.post at talk.nabble.com...