Math issue, isn't it?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 11 12:11:04 EDT 2009

I think we are mincing words here. It's a simple matter of changing
the way the math function works. It should be doing math on the
displayed value not the stored value, because that is what a human
being who doesn't know about processor math errors would expect. And
by the way I think it's a bug in the way the processor does math myself.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM