OT Re: Newbie... Strict Compilation mode

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun May 10 14:38:17 EDT 2009

Recently, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Personally I think we should next discuss the practice of putting little
> sticker labels on every single individual piece of fruit in the
> supermarket. If you really want to push my buttons, that'll do it.

Dude: I saw a food-related program about a company who has developed a way
to laser-etch the skin of the fruit with the product digits and spray the
etched regions with a small bit of food coloring to make them legible.  In
effect: editable labels.  I think this is the most phenomenal thing ever,
yet there are those who say this process contaminates the food and want to
continue using stickers.  [sigh]

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director