OT Re: Newbie... Strict Compilation mode

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun May 10 01:09:15 EDT 2009

Following this thread has pushed another one of my buttons and I
cannot resist getting on my soap-box and inserting my two-bits.

We have "all" become accustomed to protecting ourselves from
ourselves. To the point where some of us pass laws requiring that
everyone protect themselves. I'm talking about INSURANCE. The best
"insurance" against having anything happen is an alert and active
mind.  Insurance merely puts us to sleep; allowing us to be less than
vigilant and knowledgeable within all aspects of our lives. Not
declaring vars merely promotes sloppiness and, eventually, stupidity.
The President is going to spend enormous sums of money promoting
Health Insurance, when the best insurance is almost free; preventive
medicine which we have neglected for decades. We just need to be
diligent about all things. Education, eduction, education!!!!!!!!

Joe Wilkins