Another newb question - How to you clear a field?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat May 9 14:49:06 EDT 2009

Stephen-

Friday, May 8, 2009, 1:08:34 PM, you wrote:

> The manual is good, but has no reference to other languages. It would help
> get my head out of OOP into Revolution.

Don't get your head *too* far out of OOP. Revolution's got
encapsulation, inheritance of a sort, and polymorphism is up to you to
implement, as always. We don't have true subclassing, but the new rev
3.5 behaviors are a step in that direction.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Richard Gaskin's writeup on
message inheritance:

http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html

--
-Mark Wieder